Effectiveness of Calls to Action
Using a call to action always helps in a conversion. Getting a person to click on a button just because you are suggesting you click on the button. There is a design aspect of it that these buttons should standout but not annoy a person by draws the persons attention to it. There is also a content aspect of it where there are people that write good calls to action that entice a person to click on it. This blog post is not really about how to make the best calls to action, although if you are interested more in how to make effective calls to action, you can check these 10 techniques from BoagWorld.
What I am going to talk about is calls to action on Social Bookmarking and paying special attention to the referring URLs so you can customize a call to action.
The Referring URL
cPanel/WHM Site Migration
Method 1: WHM to WHM with root access
What you need:
- Old Server's
- IP Address
- Secure Shell (SSH) access enabled
- Username of hosting account
- Server Root Password
- If root user is not allowed to login, you need another SSH user and password that can SU to root.
How to do it:
All you do is login to the New Server's WHM and choose the option Copy an account from another server. Fill up the
Just joined in this site TopSEOBlogs.com and after seeing a list of 80+ websites, I am surprised to see my site at 11. Anyway they site is not much of an authority to decide what a top SEO blog is and I guess they are just deciding by the number of page loads.
Days have been busy and still giving a good balance with work and quality family time. So right now I am way far form competition standing on the SEO Contest OES TSETNOC. As in super far, like page 6 or something.
Tools: barely getting the Backlink Intelligence tool done.
Work: same thing. Delayed deadlines, have to fill up my timesheet on our project tracking software. Send in a reimbursement form. Check emails.
Business: respond to tons of emails and a lot more.
Family Time: spent with my in-laws with the kids and watched some DVDs, mainly Taking of Phelam 123 and Knowing.
New Oes Tsetnoc Template
Now using a new template by
I just did my submissions.
Next I'll do is work on some tool for this site. And will not take Oes Tsetnoc that seriously.
Just I just joined, signed up on the Promojunkie.com forum, signed up for the contest. That's it. Just thinking about joining already makes me feel lazy. Oh well, that's how SEO contest are.
Just a small think added to this page is the Quantcast badge, no help in ranking at all. Just for some more numbers on the page.
More updates later... I'm out.
Just did this now:
- StatPressCN and WP-Stats - More numbers, more data, more confusing stuff to look at and pretend you understand them.
- WordPress Automatic Upgrade - My Fantastico version was installing Wordpress 2.8.4, and whenever I upgrade, I love how WordPress Automatic Upgrade plugin works. If backs up everything first, then sets into maintenance mode, disabled plugins, upgrades WordPress, then enables plugins.
- Upgraded to WordPress 2.8.5 - Yup the latest.
- Installed Exec PHP - Of course, since I did say I plan on making a tool. Run PHP within blog post.
- Deleted defaults - Deleted Hello World default blog post, first comment and default blog roll.
I gave up on working with CodeIgniter. I really didn't give up learning the PHP framework, but since I am on a tight deadline and has a lot of other stuff to work on, I might as well do what I do fast and quick to get the job done faster and worry about learning new PHP frameworks later on when I get more time.
OES tsetnoC = Contest SEO
Yes another SEO Contest, I've joined, I've lost some times, I've won many times, I still want to join more SEO contest, but of course work today was not how it was before. So much going on that it is hard to keep up with contest. Although Oes Tsetnoc has already started, let's still see what I can do in a